We use our approved distributors for the majority of consignments, however on occasion we may use couriers or Royal Mail. Handling and delivery is charged at a flat rate of £10.00. (orders over £100 will receive free delivery)
Time for Delivery
We endeavour to get your products to you as quickly as possible. Products in stock will usually be dilivered to your chosen address within 2 - 5 working days (if not before). Bespoke items or out of stock items may take longer to dispatch. If you require an approximate delivery date please contact us.
We only deliver to UK mainland addresses (Geographical exclusions apply).
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt for your order once the checkout process is complete. You are also able to print off the final Checkout screen for your records. We will advise you what day your goods will arrive shortly after your order has been placed. If there is likely to be a delay in dispatching your order we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Please note that an order is only accepted when the goods are dispatched.
Conditions of Carriage
Parties & Subcontracting
We undertake to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure the safe and prompt delivery of your order for which purpose we may employ a subcontractor on any term. Any subcontractor and our servants and our agents are entitled to the protection of the terms of this contract including limitations on liability.
Loading & Unloading
We are under no obligation to provide any plant or machinery for purpose of uploading or unloading your consignment.
If required to render assistance we do so at your risk and you will indemnify us in respect of any loss, damage or demands arising during such loading or unloading made by you or any other party whether or not caused by our negligence.
Packaging & Labeling
When goods are delivered, it is the receivers’ duty to check them. In the absence of any written notification of damage or loss being entered onto the delivery note at time of delivery it will be presumed that the order has been delivered in full and intact without damage.
Undelivered & Unclaimed Orders
Where for any reason we have not been able to deliver a order in accordance with your request, if you have not made alternative arrangements at your expense within seven days we shall inform you of our intentions and shall be authorised by you to sell the consignment seven days thereafter and will do what is reasonable to obtain the value of the order. We shall be discharged from all liability in respect of the order and our service in relation to it upon payment to you of the proceeds net of our reasonable charges and expenses.
Liability for Loss & Damage
In respect of any order, a delivery receipt is signed by, or on behalf of the consignee shall be conclusive evidence of delivery of the full order in good order and condition, save to the extent that any damage or discrepancy is noted on the receipt and accordingly no claims shall be brought in respect of the order for loss or damage not noted on delivery.
We shall not be liable for loss or damage to a order arising from:
1) act of God;
2) the consequences of war, invasion, acts from an enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military, or usurped power or confiscation, requisition, or destruction of or damage to property by or under any order of government or public authority;
3) seizure or forfeiture under legal process;
4) act or omission or misstatement or misrepresentation by you or the consignee; or any other owner of the order or their servant or agents;
5) inherent liability to wastage or inherent defect, vice or natural deterioration of the order;
6) insufficient or improper packaging of the order;
7) insufficient or improper labeling or addressing of the order;
8) civil commotion, strike, lockout, general or partial stoppage or restraint of labour from whatever cause;
9) any consignee not taking or accepting delivery within a reasonable time after the order has been tendered;
10) in any event our liability shall not exceed the cost price of the order or where part of a order is lost or damaged the cost price of that part of it which is lost or damaged whether or not the loss or damage to that part affects the value of the other part of the order. For the avoidance of doubt cost price excludes a profit element in the price and/or consequential loss including loss of profit. We shall be entitled to require proof of the cost price of any order of the part there of damaged. In the absence of proof, we reserve the right to deduct an appropriate percentage of the sales value of the order or part there of damaged when calculating compensation due to you.
Where appropriate we shall at our discretion repair rather than replace any order or part thereof damaged for which we are liable as set out above.
We shall have no liability for loss or damage arising, whether or not caused by our negligence, in respect of any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, market or reputation.
In respect of any loss, direct or indirect as a consequence of delay, compensation shall not exceed the amount of the carriage charges in respect of the consignment or your proved loss whichever is smaller.
Time Limit for Claims
In the absence of a claim being made within six months after the commencement of carriage the order shall be conclusively presumed to have been properly delivered and we may destroy the order note and other delivery documentation.
A claim shall not be made unless and until we receive full supporting documentation compromising of at least a commercial invoice in respect of the order and proof of the cost price and/or the cost of repair of the order.
We shall in any event be discharged of any liability howsoever arising whether or not caused by our negligence unless proceedings are issued and served upon us within nine months of the commencement of carriage.
Cancellation of order: you may cancel an order within 3 days provided it has not already been despatched.
Returning goods: you may return goods within 7 days of receipt, providing the product(s) are in the original condition and any packaging has not been removed or damaged. Costs for returning non-faulty goods is the responsibility of the customer. At out discretion we may accept return of goods after the 7 day period but we may charge a re-stocking fee. Please note garage doors are non returnable unless faulty.
If any part of your order is not delivered please note it on the delivery note and contact us within 24 hours and we will investigate the cause, if necessary we will send replacements. Any items missing and not noted on the delivery note will be deemed as been delivered in good condition and in full.
We Are Here To Help
If you have any concerns about the delivery of your goods please contact us.